Friday, August 10, 2012

• Meet Damie •














This is Damie, the little fire demon. He loves to dress up and be the center of attention.
His full name is Damonihiel Siah and he is much older than he looks, but when he was summoned into the human world, he took the appearance of a 5 year old boy. Damie is very dramatic and tends to think that he is the center of the universe, he considers himself to be the most powerful demon to ever exist.

Doll wise he is a Soom Teenie Gem Taco, painted by me, His eyes are the default Soom silicone he came with and the wig is a DOD Ducan wig which I modified to fit his small head.

Photoshoot Explenation
Damie likes to think of himself as fearless, just like the pirates he admires so much. Being a very young fire demon, his greatest fear is water. This would be his way of overcoming his fear, dressing up as a pirate and sailing a sea of teal-blue colored cloth.

Photo details: clothes and accessories made by me, ship and other props belong to my brother

4 comments:

  1. He's so friggen cute <3 I suppose he wouldn't take kindly to me pinching his cheeks then? :giggle:

    omfg how'd you mod the wig? I can't even make mine fit my MSD....

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sunnymo: Haha, pinch away. I carefully cut it in the back, removed quite a bit of it and sewed it back together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Damie, sweetheart, I love your outfit!

    (If you are interested, here is our blog's link: http://darkmoondorm.blogspot.hu/ Mainly it's in Hungarian, but I plan to blog in English from now on ;))

    I was jesang from DoA ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damie: The Damie is the coolest pirate ever!

      I am following your blog now too. Yay for English, now I can understand too.

      Delete