Sunday, August 26, 2012

♦ Meet Vlad♦











Meet Vlad Drake, a freckled college student majoring in architecture. He is naturally a brat, but he tries his best to be nice and friendly to people around him. His passion and talent for black magic brings him more trouble than he expected.

Doll wise he is a Delf modded dreaming Lishe on a Fantasydoll boy body, modifications done by il-bello(eyes opened) and me(nose and some body mods), painted by me, his eyes are Crobidoll glass eyes in Bottle Green and the wig is Crobidoll CRWL-56 in Mellow Cream.
He has freckles on his face and body, but they are not noticeable in these photos.

Photoshoot Explenation
I used an umbrella for Vlad's photo shoot for two reasons: firstly due to my own laziness to go ooutside, and secondly because it pretty much represents him, since there are few things he loves more than the rain. He loves cloudy and rainy weather and that was the general feel I wanted to give his photo shoot.

Photo details: clothes and accessories made by me

No comments:

Post a Comment