Wednesday, September 26, 2012

○ Meet Morgan ○


 

[story change]

Doll wise he is a MiniFee Sleeping Scarred Breakaway, painted by me, his wig is a Customized SR-020 from Leeke that has been cut by me. He was my first Breakaway, which happens to be my favorite head mold of all times.

Photoshoot Explanation
I just wanted something soft for Morgan's photo shoot to go with his personality. I didn't do full body shots because the body he was on for the pictures does not fit him at all.

Photo details: clothes by me, beautiful background is a hand painted silk scarf.

4 comments:

  1. O.O That wig is awesome! Ashiaa asked to tell, that he is jelous now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a two toned wig, but that didn't come out too well in these photos, and the bangs were a huge mess before I cut them.
      Ashiia you shouldn't be jealous, he has a really awesome wig.

      Delete