Monday, April 15, 2013

[Photo Story]: Those damned glasses

 Ever since he was born, Tommy had this weird ability. He doesn't see much without his glasses or contacts, but what he can see clearly are some very creepy shadowy creatures, that nobody else seems to see or feel their presence, except Vlad who has been followed by such a creature his entire life, he feels it's presence, but can't see it.
These two have been enemies for years, but a lot of things happened and they turned out to be best friends, they are so close many people think that they are a couple, but they are not, despite the loving way Tommy looks at Vlad sometimes, for him it's like looking at a precious little brother.

Vlad: *sigh* Not again...

Tommy: Do you feel it again?

Vlad: Mh... Yeah, it gets cold and it feels like I am missing something important...

Tommy: Maybe...

Tommy: ... you are missing something or someone.


Someone eh? 


Vlad: Do you see it?
Tommy: Now? No, I...

Vlad: *whispers* The damn glasses...
Tommy: What are mumbling there?

Tommy: Vlad, what are you doing?
Vlad: I want to know how it looks like.

Vlad: I'll have you describe it while I try to draw it.
Tommy: What? I don't wanna!
Vlad: You have no choice  but to do it. I'm your  best friend, aren't I?

Tommy: Fine fine *sighs.... you are impossible...
   

No comments:

Post a Comment