Friday, July 11, 2014

Taking a break


I thought that once I will be done with uni, with all the exams and my bachelor's thesis and getting into the English Software master program, I will be free and inspired to do things with my dolls.

I had these great plans that I will rewrite their stories, update some face ups, finish tattoos, sew, take photos and photo stories... yet the moment I was free I took a look at my dolls and felt nothing, no need to pick them up and do things with them. Sure I still find them beautiful, but I just don't feel like doing anything. I tried to take photos but it just didn't work.

So yesterday I unstrung all of them, put them and all their things in boxes and put them away.

I am taking a break from them, maybe that will help, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment